GSGLA stores are now open for safe curbside pickup!
All locations, except Palmdale, are open for curbside pickup on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Stores will be open 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday to accept phone orders and email inquiries—no in-store visits, please. All stores will remain closed on the second and fourth Monday of every month.
How it works:
- Call or email your local GSGLA store to place your order for curbside pick-up. Find contact info in dropdown menu below.
- Make sure to place your order by 2 p.m. the day before your desired curbside pick-up day.
- All orders must be paid for over the phone. If you submit your order initially via email, a store staff member will request a phone call to confirm your order and accept payment. (Credit/debit cards only, please).
- Arrive at your chosen GSGLA store on your scheduled curbside pick-up day.
- Call us from your car, providing your name and order number.
- GSGLA store staff will bring your order to you.
The fine print:
- To ensure the safety of our employees, we cannot accept returns or exchanges at this time.
Did you know? By purchasing items at one of our local council shops or through our online store, you’re helping Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles provide quality programs and activities for girls right here in the community. Find everything you need, from uniform essentials and program materials to badges, awards, and gifts. Thank you for your support!
All GSGLA stores are closed every 2nd and 4th Monday, and on holiday weekends. Possible unannounced store closures for 30-minute lunches due to short staffing may occur.
Select any store from the dropdown menu below for more information.
Our downloadable brochures, catalogs, and guides are a shopper's best friend!