It doesn’t take much to be involved and make Girl Scouts a family affair—and the benefits are huge. Some ideas:
- After each troop meeting, have your Girl Scout share with you what they did and learned. They'll love being the expert, and you’ll probably even learn a thing or two!
- Team up to tackle some fun Girl Scout activities together at in-person or at home. Our events calendar and online activity zone make getting started a snap.
- Work together to help your Girl Scout earn the special Cookie Entrepreneur Family pin.
- Check out our family camping options or offer to join your troop’s camping trip as a volunteer.
- Be an active supporter! Whether you want to organize weekly carpools, take pics at events, organize a cookie booth, or lead Girl Scouts in badge activities, tell your Girl Scout’s troop leader exactly how you’d like to help.