Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) and the VTK Finance Tab will be inaccessible beginning 6/15 at 5 p.m. to 6/17 due to a system update by our national organization, Girl Scouts of the USA. As a result, the troop/group financial submission deadline will be extended to 6/20. Contact email@example.com or 213-213-0123 for support. Members can also submit via this e-form.
Haven't logged into MyGS yet? Troop leaders, follow these steps!
1. Log into MyGS.
- If you did not receive your login credentials via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, contact 213-213-0123.
- Use the MyGS Overview and Instructions for help navigating the system.
2. Check your troop info.
- In MyGS, on the Troops tab, select “Next Year,” and renew girls & adults.
- Scroll to “View/edit troop information” & add/modify as needed (meeting info, level, desired number of girls: 12 for grades K–5; 10 for grades 6–12).
- Add/register any new members not listed.
3. Get your free Journeys (and plan your first troop meeting) in Volunteer Toolkit!
- Stay in touch with troop parents online
- Create instant meeting & year plans for Journeys & badges (lots of new STEM and Outdoor ones!)
- Use Volunteer Toolkit Tips: New Badges and Journeys as your guide.