Join Girl Scouts
Courage, confidence, character—and connection. Join Girl Scouts today.
At GSGLA, girls connect with each other, their families, their communities, and their world.
Girl Scouts is a safe community where girls can expand their friendship circle, share their voice and ideas, and engage with mentors and influencers—all while participating in innovative and multi-faceted (virtual, hands-on, and outdoor) experiences.
Whether she needs an antidote for boredom, space for self-care, a boost of confidence, or a jolt of creativity, Girl Scouts delivers.
As a GSGLA Girl Scout she will:
- Earn badges, tokens of inner strength and amazing accomplishments
- Enjoy fun, engaging activities with sister Girl Scouts, the whole family, or on her own (hello, independence!)
- Participate in live virtual programs and connect with girls locally and globally
- Complete service projects that connect to important causes
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills
- Grow confidence in outdoor skills and become a champion for the environment
- Expand her imagination through hands-on STEAM activities
Get to know us!
Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles can't wait to meet you and your girl at the Animal Dance Party! It's going to be held virtually (zoom link provided when you register). This is a free event open to all girls, not-yet in Girl Scouts, in Kindergarten through third grade--the more the merrier!
While your girl enjoys the party, we'll take some time to answer any questions you may have about Girl Scouts and how to keep the party going by joining Girl Scouts!
Multiple sessions are available. Choose the party/date that works best for you! Learn more and register.