Camp: The Remix Spring Edition is a flexible and fun virtual camp experience led by our creative camp directors!
Note: We understand that Spring Break dates are determined by school district so we are offering two identical sessions—choose the ONE that best fits your schedule: Spring Edition Vol. 1 (Mar. 29 – Apr. 2) or Spring Edition Vol. 2 (Apr. 5 – Apr. 9).
Join us for Camp: The Remix Spring Edition and hop along in our time machine as we explore everything from ancient art to the 1960’s space race! Learn about famous women throughout history, make your own DaVinci inspired science experiment, bone up on dinosaur facts, and even design your own city of the future! Receive a box full of supplies, camp sticker, camp patch, and written instructions for completing exciting activities and livestreamed craft-a-longs.
We will be using the Band app to provide you with guided videos, livestreams hosted by camp staff, and a space to connect with other Girl Scouts. You can even join our family night to get everyone in on the fun.
Check out our tentative activity schedule. All time will remain the
same, but activities are subject to change.
Camp: The Remix Spring Edition is $60 ($85 for non-members)
What do I get with purchase?
- Written instructions and supplies to participate in activities and experiences. (Note: our flexible program is designed for girls grades 2-8; girls K-1 are welcome but may need additional parent/guardian assistance.)
- Exclusive swag and goodies.
- Secure access to Camp: The Remix Spring Edition group on the Band app, a secure digital space that is computer, smartphone, and tablet friendly.
How do I register?
- All Girl Scout members and non-members can register through our online eform.
- At registration, choose between box pick-up (included in price) or box shipment (for an added $12 fee).
- Payment options include credit card, 2019 or 2020 Cookie Program Credit, or financial aid (available to current GSGLA members only).
- Spots are limited!
Questions? Check out our FAQs page for more info.