Boothing and Cupboard Information
- Cookie Program
- 2015 Cookie Program Features
- 2015 Cookie Program Rewards
- 5 Skills and Gift of Caring
- About the Cookie Program
- All Program Resources
- Boothing and Cupboard Info
- Contests, Learning, and Fun
- Cookie Program Contacts
- eBudde and Cookie Club
- Guides, Manuals, and VIP eTraining
- I Can't Wait! Video
- Important Dates and News
- Marketing Downloads
- Nuts & Magazines
Find a Cupboard
Volunteer-run cupboards open November 7. Council-run cupboards open November 12. Troops may pick up at any cupboard location. Refer to your Troop Guide for detailed guidelines on cupboard orders and pick-ups. Please make sure to verify the days and hours of operation at your preferred cupboard prior to picking up product.
Boothing is a great way for girls to practice their customer service skills. Fall product boothing begins on November 5 and the booth scheduler opens October 15. GSGLA uses an online system called TNOS to allow participants to sign up for boothing shifts. To ensure equal opportunity, sign-ups will be done in two rounds based on the rolling start schedule below. Consult page 16 of your Troop Guide for complete details on how to sign up for a booth shift.
Access TNOS here to sign up for a booth shift starting October 15!
Boothing Tips: Best Practices & Conduct
When girls and volunteers booth, they are representing the Girl Scout organization. Below are a few best practices for boothing. Refer to your Troop Guide for a full list of guidelines regarding conduct, sales tips, safety, and what to bring.
- Arrive on time and always check-in with the store/location manager.
- Wear your official uniform or membership pin to identify yourselves as Girl Scouts.
- If you are going to miss your shift, please release your spot in TNOS right away.
- Let the girl do the selling - adults are there for support.
- No cell phones, iPods, iPads during boothing.
- Know your product - study nutrition facts, what is in each product, etc.
- Bring extra cash to make change.
- Bring your TNOS Booth Sales Report as confirmation of your reservation.
Click here for more tips and best practices on successful boothing!