Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS!
We call this Family Partnership.
Family Partnership Funds help:
- Off set costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique program and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Make sure the girls have the best Girl Scout experience possible
Your investment in Family Partnership is your investment in the GIRLS!
What your gift can do for the girls!
- $50 – Can teach 4 girls how to start and run their own business at a Candy Biz workshop
- $100 – Can grant 14 girls with a workshop and materials on bullying and conflict management
- $250 – Can engage 12 girls with the opportunity to build and launch rockets
- $500 – Can provide a year of Girl Scouting for 40 girls in need
All families who make a gift of $25 or more will receive the 2014-2015 Family Partnership patch.
Questions? Contact Cortney Szlemp, Manager of Annual Giving, at 626-677-2314 or email@example.com.