Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS!
We call this Family Partnership.
Family Partnership Funds help:
- Off-set costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique program and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Provide financial assistance to girls in need
Your investment in Family Partnership is your investment in the GIRLS!
What your gift can do:
- $25 – Can teach 1 girl about art and animation
- $50 – Can provide a financial literacy workshop for 5 girls
- $100 – Can grant 14 girls with a workshop and materials on bullying and conflict management.
- $250 – Can engage 12 girls with the opportunity to build and launch rockets
- $500 – Can send 1 girl to overnight camp
- $1,000 – Can provide a year of Girl Scouts membership for 66 girls in low-income neighborhoods
As a token of our gratitude, for a gift of $25 or more, you will receive a 2016-2017 Family Partnership patch.
To make a gift to Family Partnership, please click on the button below, or complete and mail this form. For questions, please contact Donna Baharouzi at 626-677-2314 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.