Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS!
We call this Family Partnership.
Family Partnership Funds help:
- Off-set costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique program and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Make sure the girls have the best Girl Scout experience possible
Your investment in Family Partnership is your investment in the GIRLS!
What your gift can do:
- $25 – Can teach 1 girl about art and animation
- $50 – Can provide a financial literacy workshop for 5 girls
- $100 – Can grant 14 girls with a workshop and materials on bullying and conflict management.
- $250 – Can engage 12 girls with the opportunity to build and launch rockets
- $500 – Can send 1 girl to overnight camp
- $1,000 – Can provide a year of Girl Scouts membership for 66 girls in low-income neighborhoods
All families who make a gift of $25 or more will receive the 2015-2016 Family Partnership patch.