“Thank you” is a small phrase with a powerful meaning. Our heartfelt thanks to you for your support, making it possible for Girl Scouts to have the best experience imaginable. From volunteering your time, to buying supplies and uniforms, signing up for activities, selling and purchasing cookies, and so much more: Your contributions are recognized and appreciated at every step along the way, during the year and beyond. We are extremely grateful for all your support. We couldn’t do what we do without you.
1,550 more girls from underserved communites were served in 2016. We have a goal to reach even more in 2017. That’s why your continued support is so important!
Each year parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends come together to support GIRLS through the Family Partnership Campaign!
Family Partnership funds help:
- Off-set costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique program and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Provide financial assistance to girls in need
What your gift can do:
- $25 – Can teach 1 girl about art and animation
- $50 – Can provide a financial literacy workshop for 5 girls
- $100 – Can grant 14 girls with a workshop and materials on bullying and conflict management.
- $250 – Can engage 12 girls with the opportunity to build and launch rockets
- $500 – Can send 1 girl to overnight camp
- $1,000 – Can provide a year of Girl Scouts membership for 66 girls in low-income neighborhoods
As a token of our gratitude, for a gift of $25 or more, you will receive a 2016-2017 Family Partnership patch.
To make a gift to Family Partnership, please click on the button below, or complete and mail this form. For questions, please contact Donna Baharouzi at 626-677-2314 or via email email@example.com.