- Activity & Event Registration
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership Awards
- Made With Code
- Older Girl Opportunities
- Patch Programs
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
2016 Volunteer Conference
August 6, 2016
Double Tree by Hilton
Register now via eBiz - space is limited, register early!
The GSGLA Volunteer Conference is a dynamic event where volunteers will build new skills, make new friends, and discover fun and creative ways to improve their work with girls. The conference will feature a full day of inspiring activities, including:
- A keynote luncheon
- Workshop offerings ranging from new ways to deliver the Girl Scout experience to personal and professional development
- Team-building and networking opportunities
- Wine and cheese reception
- Commemorative event patch, giveaways, and contests
Click here to view photos from the last conference.
$30–Early bird rate (May 2–June 2)
$40–Regular rate (June 3–July 1)
$50–Late rate (July 2–July 15)
Click here to register via eBiz.
Click here to view our workshop offerings.
Sponsors & exhibitors
Promote your brand to hundreds of GSGLA volunteers. To inquire about event sponsorship, please contact Dora Quach at email@example.com. For exhibitor information, download the 2016 exhibitor form.