- Activity & Event Registration
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership Awards
- Made With Code
- Older Girl Opportunities
- Patch Programs
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
2016 Volunteer Conference
August 6, 2016 (Registration opens May 2 - space is limited, register early)
Double Tree by Hilton
6161 West Centinela Avenue, Culver City
Pricing and more details will be posted soon!
The GSGLA Volunteer Conference is a dynamic event where volunteers will build new skills, make new friends, and discover fun and creative ways to improve their work with girls. The conference will feature a full day of inspiring activities, including:
- A keynote luncheon
- Workshop offerings ranging from new ways to deliver the Girl Scout experience to personal and professional development
- Team-building and networking opportunities
- Wine and cheese reception
- Commemorative event patch
Want to host a workshop? Use this link if you would like to lead a workshop/activity at volunteer conference.
Have suggestions for workshop topics? Submit ideas here.
Click here to view photos from the last conference.