Got Milk? Contest
Got Girl Scouting?
Then show us what it means to you in the Got Milk? Photo Contest!
You could be selected to be featured on a Girl Scout billboard!
Culminating the 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts and the 15th anniversary of the adorable Girl Scout Cookies Got Milk ad, Girl Scouts throughout California are teaming with Got Milk? and the California Milk Processor Board for a cool contest!
To enter, snap a photo of you showing how you're Girl Scout strong!
- You must be a registered (2012-13) California Girl Scout.
- You must be in grades K-12 to enter.
- The photo must feature you (the Girl Scout) and dairy milk.
- The photo must include a caption of no more than eight words showcasing the prompt: How have Girl Scouts and milk helped me become strong, healthy, and confident?
- You must submit a liability waiver with your entry.
- The contest ends Monday, Dec. 17 at 5:00 p.m.
Grand Prize: Three grand prize winners will win a $500 U.S. Savings Bond and will be featured on a billboard (or comparable ad).
Finalist: The three grand prize winners will be chosen from a pool of 24 finalists, who will receive a $350 in campership money.
Plus, the first 1,000 Girl Scouts who submit their entries will each receive a GOT MILK? fun patch.