Girl Advisory Bureau
- Activity & Event Registration
- Activity & Event Refunds
- Financial Assistance
- Girl Scout Membership Registration and Renewal
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership & Awards
- Patch Programs
- Program & Activity Fliers
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
Meet our 2013-14 GAB members!
|Reilly Edmonds||Peggy Nguyen|
|Madison Egan||Rhiannon O'Brien|
|Nitza Arambula||Madison Eidinger||Emma Olsen|
|Laurel Ast||Caroline Fontes||Elisabetta Pepe|
|Elise Austin||Lauren Galantai||Becky Raghavachary|
|Alexis Baker-Kolff||Annika Horvath||Jolie Reeder|
|Evelyn Baran||Joanna Hua||Sophia Stuart|
|Marissa Blanco-Johnson||Sara Huelskamp||Ava Swain|
|Erika Boychenko||Zaylin Jackson||Kylie Tobin|
|Abigail Brown||Chloe Jackson||Jenee Turner|
|Madeline Brown||Ashley Jones||Jenelle Turner|
|Caroline Callan||Julie Kaplan||Taylor Vaughn|
|Eva Casciani||Charlee Leatherberry||Brianna Wenger|
|Giuliana Casciani||Mecca McFadden||Terri Wilken|
|LaNiya Dawson||Juliana McKenna||Emily Williams|
|Gillian Doplemore||Kaniela Nakamura|
Do you have the gift of gab?
The NEW Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles Girl Advisory Bureau (GAB) is a dynamic group of Girl Scouts from every level--Daisy to Ambassador--and from all over the greater Los Angeles area.
GAB girls speak up and speak out, acting as the voice of more than 43,000 Girl Scouts, representing the council at media and civic events. Plus, GAB members:
- have the honor and distinction of membership
- engage in leadership and media workshops
- share their ideas and stories with the council and the community
GAB membership commitments
GAB members must*:
- uphold the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- attend the annual GAB Member Orientation
- commit to attending at least four (4) GAB meetings a year**
- commit to a minimum term of two (2) years or until they age out of Girl Scouts, whichever comes first
*Additional assignments may be required for Junior to Ambassador members.
**Brownie and Daisy members are only required to attend the orientation and one media workshop
How to apply:
GAB members will be selected bi-annually by a committee of Girl Scout staff, Girl Scout volunteers, and media professionals. The next application round will occur in October 2014.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.