- Activity & Event Registration
- Activity & Event Refunds
- Financial Assistance
- Girl Scout Membership Registration and Renewal
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership Awards
- Older Girl Opportunities
- Patch Programs
- Program & Activity Fliers
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
2014 GSGLA Emerging Leader
Apply to be one of the 100 outstanding Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts named as the 2014 GSGLA Emerging Leaders.
Selected Girl Scouts--who have exemplified leadership and the characteristics of courage, confidence, and character--will attend leadership orientation(s) and the 2014 ToGetHerThere Luncheon on December 10, 2014.
The luncheon will welcome nearly 1,000 female business and community leaders. Plus, the event will feature minute-mentoring sessions and a phenomenal program.
Apply today. Applications are due Friday, August 1.
Click here to view the 2012 ToGetHerThere Luncheon & Emerging Leader Experience.
How to Apply
- You must be entering grades 9-12 for the 2014-15 school year
- You must have demonstrated Girl Scout accomplishments (ex. earning the Girl Scout Silver Award, the Program Aide badge, being on a Robotics team)
- You must be available to attend the one of following mandatory webinars in preparation for the TGHT Luncheon:
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar – September 16 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar - September 16 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- You are highly encouraged to attend the Emerging Leader mixer on Saturday, October 18 (location and time TBD) to learn valuable networking and leadership skills.
- You must be available to attend one of the following mandatory TGHT Luncheon Orientations (locations TBD):
November 8 10:00 - 12:00 p.m.
November 12 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
November 18 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- You must be available to attend the entire day-long event in Hollywood on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 (GSGLA can provide a letter to assist with excusing your absence).
|Obtain a letter of recommendation on letterhead. The letter must be from a non-family member. The letter needs to be scanned and uploaded to your online application.|
|May-July||Complete the online application.
Telephone interview with GSGLA staff
Application review process will be complete and notification letters sent
TGHT Luncheon Logistics
- Bus transportation to the TGHT Luncheon will be provided from select Service Center locations
Deadline to apply is August 1, 2014. APPLY HERE.
If you have questions, contact Stephanie Mann at 626-677-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.