- Activity & Event Registration
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership Awards
- Made With Code
- Older Girl Opportunities
- Patch Programs
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
2014 GSGLA Emerging Leader
100 outstanding Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts named as the 2014 GSGLA Emerging Leaders
These selected Girl Scouts--who have exemplified leadership and the characteristics of courage, confidence, and character--will attend leadership orientation(s) and the 2014 ToGetHerThere Luncheon on December 10, 2014.
The luncheon will welcome nearly 1,000 female business and community leaders. Plus, the event will feature minute-mentoring sessions and a phenomenal program.
Click here to view the 2012 ToGetHerThere Luncheon & Emerging Leader Experience.
Congratulations to the 2014 Emerging Leaders!
Celebrate the Emerging Leaders with a tribute in the ToGetHerThere Luncheon Program book. The deadline is November 14, 2014.
|Julia Bravo||Megan Hu
Emerging Leader Reminders
- You must attend one of the following mandatory webinars in preparation for the TGHT Luncheon:
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar – September 16 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar - September 16 7:15 - 8:15 p.m.
- You are highly encouraged to attend the Emerging Leader mixer on Saturday, October 18 (location and time TBD) to learn valuable networking and leadership skills.
- You must attend one of the following mandatory TGHT Luncheon Orientations:
November 8 10:00 - 12:00 p.m. Montclair Service Center
November 12 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Long Beach Service Center
November 18 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Woodland Hills Service Center
- You must attend the entire day-long event in Hollywood on Wednesday, December 10, 2014.
TGHT Luncheon Logistics
- Bus transportation to the TGHT Luncheon will be provided from select Service Center locations
If you have questions, contact Nicole Rosenloecher at 626-677-2382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.