- Activity & Event Registration
- Clubs & Teams
- Community Activities
- Community Service
- Girl Leadership Awards
- Made With Code
- Older Girl Opportunities
- Patch Programs
- Program Focus Areas
- Signature Events
2015 GSGLA Emerging Leader
Apply to be one of the 100 outstanding Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts named as the 2015 GSGLA Emerging Leaders.
Emerging Leaders are Girl Scouts in grades 10-12 who have earned their Gold Award and who exemplify leadership, courage, confidence, and character. Girls selected will attend leadership orientation(s) and the 2015 ToGetHerThere Luncheon on November 5, 2015.
The luncheon will welcome nearly 1,000 female business and community leaders. Plus, the event will feature minute-mentoring sessions and a phenomenal program.
Apply today. Applications are due Monday, June 15.
How to Apply
- You must be entering grades 10-12 for the 2015-16 school year.
- You must have earned your Girl Scout Gold Award or will have completed your Gold Award by October 2015.
- You must be available to attend one of following mandatory webinars in preparation for the ToGetHerThere Luncheon:
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar – Aug. 17 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Girl & Parent Informational Webinar - Aug. 18 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- You are highly encouraged to attend the Emerging Leader mixer on Sept. 20 (location and time TBD) to learn valuable networking and leadership skills.
- You must be available to attend a mandatory ToGetHerThere Luncheon Orientation. Dates, locations, and times will be determined based on the locations of applicants.
- You must be available to attend the entire day-long event in Downtown LA on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2015 (GSGLA can provide a letter to assist with excusing your absence).
|Obtain a letter of recommendation on letterhead. The letter must be from a non-family member. The letter needs to be scanned and uploaded to your online application.|
|April-June||Complete the online application.
Telephone interview with GSGLA staff (scheduled by GSGLA).
Application review process will be complete and notification letters sent.
ToGetHerThere Luncheon Logistics
- Bus transportation to the ToGetHerThere Luncheon will be provided from select service center locations
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2015. APPLY HERE.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.