Support a Girl
Today’s girls represent humanity’s greatest untapped resources, but they face many challenges:
- Peer Pressure
- Body image
- Lack of positive role models or mentors
And girls in our poorest communities are dealing with these issues and more:
Our leadership development programs address these issues now so we can continue to build leaders for tomorrow.
Here are examples of what your gift can do:
- $25 provides registration fees for a low-income girl to join a robotics team
- $50 supports 2 girls attending a video game design workshop
- $150 support 10 girls in afterschool programs that teach them skills to reduce bullying and promote conflict resolution
- $250 allows an inner city girl to attend camp and discover the great outdoors and build confidence when she meets new challenges, like a ropes course.
Your gift makes a difference in the life of a girl.
Investing in our girls will produce the greatest return in economic development, social progress, and public health, improving not only their lives, but the fabric of society overall.