How to Reserve a Property
Property Update (Nov 2015)
Outdoor fun and camping for a day, a weekend, or longer gives girls an opportunity to develop an appreciation for nature and self-reliance, as well as a chance to explore and have fun!
Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles (GSGLA) offers many outdoor experiences and properties for all levels of experience. With Southern California's geographically diverse environment -- from the oceans to the high and low deserts to the mountains and coastal hills -- GSGLA offers a number of opportunities to explore the natural world.
GSGLA operates several facilitates that are available for rent by GSGLA troops, outside Girl Scout troops, and other organizations.
The following are properties operated by Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles. Click here for descriptions of our properties.
Camp Osito Rancho
Chino Program Center
Covina Program Center
Johnstone Program Center
Montrose Program Center
Property Reservation Forms
- Property Policies and Procedures – General guidelines for use of any and all venues. Troops should become familiar with this and follow the requirements.
- Reservation Policies & Procedures – Procedures on how to request a reservation, and policies regarding security deposits, cancellations, etc.
- Property Reservation Applications – The starting point to reserve any property. Depending on the use, please complete the appropriate application. All reservations are confirmed in writing.
- Property Tiers Overview – Groups the properties with similar characteristics to help you choose the right location. Once you know what you need, find the right tier and the locations are listed with their capacity to help groups find just the right spot.
- Amenities Overview – One for camps, and one for program centers, to help users know all the features that are available to them. Also can be used to find a location that will meet a troop’s needs. Which locations have a fireplace? Where can a troop find a bridge for a bridging ceremony – look here.
- Click here for the GSGLA properties brochure.
For more information about making a property reservation, contact Elsa Escobedo, GSGLA Property Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 677-2366.
All GSGLA property reservations are processed through the RegistrationDepartment located at the Montclair Service Center, 9525 Monte Vista Ave, Montclair CA 91763.