Girls at Every Grade Level
- Career Opportunities
- Communities Served
- Contact Us
- Council Overview
- Girl Scout History
- Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- Join GSGLA
- Media Center
- Mission & Values
- Office Locations
- Promise & Law
- Staff Directory
- Website Sneak Peek
- Why Girl Scouts?
Any girl—from kindergarten through 12th grade—can join Girl Scouts. Girl Scouts is about sharing the fun, friendship, and power of girls and women together, whether she’s a girl in the United States or an American girl living overseas.
- Girl Scout Daisy (grades K-1) learn and have fun in small-group activities that expand their world.
- Girl Scout Brownie (grades 2-3) enjoy a program that appeals to their wide-ranging curiosity and desire to be helpful.
- Girl Scout Junior (grades 4-5) focus on five areas: well-being, people, today and tomorrow, arts and out-of-doors. They may earn the Bronze Award.
- Girl Scout Cadette (grades 6-8) prepare for their adult roles and may participate in national and international Girl Scout events. They may do intensive work on interest projects, explore careers, pursue community service and earn the Girl Scout Silver Award.
- Girl Scout Senior (grades 9-10) and Girl Scout Ambassador (grades 11-12) can explore group activities in arts, community action and career exploration. They also may work with adults and younger Girl Scouts in leadership roles, participate in national and international Girl Scout events and earn the Girl Scout Gold Award, Girl Scouting’s highest national honor.
Learn about the Girl Scout Pathways – ways girls and volunteers participate that meet your needs and interest and fit your schedule and lifestyle.
Or, click here to find your local council contact to get started on your Girl Scout Adventure!