A Girl Scout Destination is your chance to go somewhere new, do something different, and meet people from everywhere you can imagine! Destinations are adventures that allow Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Girl Scouts to travel around the corner or around the globe, gain leadership skills, serve the community, and make new friends.
There are six categories of Destinations:
- International: events outside of the U.S.
- Outdoors: events ranging from outdoor skills to Outward Bound challenges on land/sea.
- Science: events that take science to a new level.
- People: events that visit cities and countrysides for an experience of culture.
- Apprenticeships: events that give you hands-on, real-life experience in a potential career.
- Getaways: Two- to four-day events all over the country.
To see a list of Destinations available and to download the application, click here.
Please note: Applications are usually due in November before Thanksgiving.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.