We are family.
The Family Partnership Campaign encourages parents, grandparents, troop leaders, volunteers, and friends to come together to support Girl Scouts with a financial gift! Family Partnership funds provide financial assistance to girls in need, off-set the costs of programs, create more unique program and events, recruit and train volunteers to expand troops, maintain properties and camps, and more.
Family Partnership funds help:
- Off-set costs of programs for girls
- Create more unique program and events for girls in multiple geographic locations
- Recruit and train volunteers to expand troops and events for girls
- Maintain properties and camps for girl activities
- Provide financial assistance to girls in need
Plus, Family Partnership gifts of $25 or more get a patch!
For more information, please contact Elise Herrera-Green at 626-677-2264 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.