Make your reservation today!
Take in nature, relax in the great outdoors, lead a retreat, have some family fun. Whatever you want to do, you can do it at one of our gorgeous properties. With Southern California's geographically diverse environment -- from the oceans to the high and low deserts to the mountains and coastal hills -- GSGLA offers a number of opportunities to explore the natural world, available for rent to Girl Scout troops, other organizations, companies, and private parties.
View reservation pricing [link to property pricing document]
Camp Osito Rancho
Camp Lakota (online soon)
Program Center Properties
Chino Program Center
Covina Program Center
Johnstone Program Center
La Casita Program Center
Montrose Program Center
San Gabriel Program Center
Whittier Program Center
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to make a reservation.
- Property Policies and Procedures – General guidelines for use of any and all venues. Troops should become familiar with this and follow the requirements.
- Reservation Policies & Procedures – Procedures on how to request a reservation, and policies regarding security deposits, cancellations, etc.
- Property Reservation Applications – The starting point to reserve any property. Depending on the use, please complete the appropriate application. All reservations are confirmed in writing.
Regular Use Meeting Form
Day Use-Overnight Form
- Property Tiers Overview – Groups the properties with similar characteristics to help you choose the right location. Once you know what you need, find the right tier and the locations are listed with their capacity to help groups find just the right spot.
- Amenities Overview – One for camps, and one for program centers, to help users know all the features that are available to them. Also can be used to find a location that will meet a troop’s needs. Which locations have a fireplace? Where can a troop find a bridge for a bridging ceremony – look here.
Click here for the GSGLA properties brochure.
For more information about making a property reservation, contact the registration department at 213-213-0123. All GSGLA property reservations are processed through the registration department located at the Montclair Service Center, 9525 Monte Vista Ave, Montclair CA 91763.
To request a site visit or a camp rental presentation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.